[teacherartexchange] Anyone need a website? Incredible offer from my hosting company!

---------

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 12 2009 - 10:32:08 PDT

If so, my hosting company www.dreamhost.com is offering a phenomenal
deal. I just happened to find this--domain registration and a year of
hosting for only $9.95 for new customers. Seriously!

I've been with dreamhost since July 2000 and totally recommend them.
Uptime is great. I use CoreFTP (free software) to get files from my
computer to my website and I can email easy instructions for creating
a basic website. (Each year I teach a beginning html and web design
class to HS students and can send you my notes).

The sale was supposed to end on April 11, but they've extended it
through today, so if you've thought about starting a website, this
would be an excellent time to do so! Just be sure to enter
promotional code 777 to get the discount (of like 90+% off the regular
price. I pay something like $120/year for my site, which I think is
do-able).

On the sign up form it asks how you heard of this. I've given other
people the wrong info, but if you sign up, please use this email
address as your referral: artrageoussbk@gmail.com

--
Sharon
www.art-rageous.net