Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Toilet paper roll sculptures - Masks - French artist

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 11 2009 - 11:54:44 PDT

Greeting Art Educators,

Thanks for posting Junior's work:

You can see more on his web site (in French)

The only click-able link is below - "cliquez ici" (click here to see
a catalog of his work)

I imagine the small masks (using toilet paper tubes) are done by
soaking the tubes first in water - then manipulating them. There is a
blurb about them in the pdf file that opens, but my French is more
than rusty. Miss Ann Heineman (Getty list) could translate it for us-
I will ask her to tell us what is says about the tube masks.

Judy Decker

(A reminder for Getty list members - When you post a reply, please
remove the email address of the original sender like I did. You will
see that in my reply, it says "Carolyn wrote" rather than posting her
email address to be archived on Getty web site. It only takes a couple
of seconds to remove the email address of the sender. Your efforts
will reduce Spam that we receive)

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 10:32 AM, Carolyn wrote:

> Check this out...what a fun idea!
> Carolyn Roberts

To unsubscribe go to