[teacherartexchange] bread art

---------

From: d putnam art (dputnamart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 11 2009 - 04:21:43 PDT

I just wanted to share this with my fellow art teachers. You can create art
on a piece of bread and display it in the Feeding America Gallery.
$1 goes to Feeding America for every piece of bread art you create.
This is a very neat site. Toasting a piece of art is a new treat.

.breadartproject.com/?utm_campaign=breadartproject&utm_source=adnetwork1&utm_medium=paid-media-OLA#/home
I hope you enjoy it.
Deb Putnam
http://www.gateofheavenschool.net/artroom_main_page.htm