[teacherartexchange] More on Fritz Scholder - Indian/Not Indian Exhibit

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 10 2009 - 10:33:23 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I forgot to add my usual web search....

Here is more on Fritz Scholder. I used his work as inspiration for
third grade paintings many years ago. They LOVED it that their work
was much like a real artist. The colors were fantastic. The students
painted dancing Kachinas (right or wrong -- that is what we painted).

Fritz Scholder's own site is still online:
http://www.scholder.com/index.html

Great images is Google image search:
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&rlz=1W1GGLL_en&q=Fritz+Scholder&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=kIDfSbTOMKnqlQeA8fDfDg&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title

Or: