Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Visitor from Australia

From: 'Roy & Amy Broady' (amybroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 18:02:37 PDT

Dear Rosemary,

How thoughtful of you to post on behalf of your colleague! How wonderful
that she is able to travel the vast distance to be able to attend.

I will not get to Minneapolis until Sunday morning; I'm sure by then she
will have met many new friends, but I will make a point of looking for her
once I arrive.

Amy in TN...whose middle name is Michele with one "L" so I'll easily
remember her name. :-)

To unsubscribe go to