[teacherartexchange] Visitor from Australia

---------

From: Rosemary Etherton (etherton_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 17:19:17 PDT

Dear Conference goers,
Would you please look out for a colleague of mine who will be
attending your wonderful conference. Her name is Michele Stockley,
she is one of our star colleagues from the education department at
the National gallery of Victoria. Michele has written several books,
including Art Investigator and Art Detective (2 editions). She is a
lovely person and a great friend of mine - so if you see a starry
eyed Australian with a great big smile on her face it will be Michele.
She is also doing her Masters and writing the new curriculum for our
year 12 Art (theory side).

Have a great time.
Regards
Rosemary Etherton