Re: [teacherartexchange] middle schoolers

---------

From: Rosemary Etherton (etherton_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 17:04:48 PDT

Dear Christi,
I'm not sure where you live but my first step if I was you would be
to go straight to a major gallery on a weekend and watch the gallery
educators speak to groups of people especially young groups if you
can. The more educators you see doing this will enable to pick up
different ways of approaching the subject. Once you get it it will
be very rewarding to both your students and yourself.
Good luck
Rosemary Etherton
Australia