[teacherartexchange] breakfast at conference

---------

From: jeryl HOLLINGSWORTH (hollingsworth005_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 05:48:45 PDT

In the past we had the breakfast at the hotel where the conference was being held and another time at a hotel across the street so that transportation wasn't an issue. Susan tried to get an approximate # and then just made reservations. Some just stopped in for coffee and others ate. I believe she did it at 7:00 or some time that people could still make their first meetings. And it probably was in the middle of the conference to try to catch the most people. In this case, probably on Sat. or Sun.
       hope it can be worked out!
            Jeryl in SC