[teacherartexchange] Joseph Raffael

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 08 2009 - 19:19:19 PDT

I just posted this news on my blog:
Talking to another artist today, I heard of a write-up on Joseph
Raffael in the May issue of Artist's Magazine.
Now I find that he will have two exhibitions in Colorado this Spring
and Summer, then one in Ohio before
going on to New York. His work is powerful and I must make it up
there to see his work. Normally his paintings
are on display at The Nancy Hoffman Gallery in New York City. I
listed the other two exhibits in case they are
closer to where you live. Info on my blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/April.html
                                                Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net