[teacherartexchange] Woody's Space Spray Paintings

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 08 2009 - 18:26:02 PDT

Hi Woody,
Last weekend I was in San Francisco and saw street artists doing spray paintings like the ones shown on your website. It is pretty spectacular to see it in person and how quickly these artists create these. They are done in about 60 seconds. Have you ever used this lesson with elementary kids? Any ideas on how to adapt it? I keep contemplating how I could tie it to the third and fifth grade space standards here in CA.
Thanks,

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor
Ceres, CA