RE: [teacherartexchange] NAEA in Minneapolis

---------

From: 'Roy & Amy Broady' (amybroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 08 2009 - 16:40:43 PDT

I'll be there for the 2nd half of the convention; I won't be flying in 'til
Sunday morning. I'm bummed that I can't attend the whole thing...but some is
better than none!

I will be presenting at 10am on Tuesday...second to last time slot of
sessions. I hope that there will be some attendees left to attend my
"Stargazer Story Quilt" Session. Sadly, I'm "up against" one of my favorite
presenters, and her presentation sounds fabulous.

I hope to meet some of you there!

Amy in TN