Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: April 07, 2009

---------

From: Elizabeth Adams Marks (eaamarks1956_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 08 2009 - 13:26:04 PDT

Thanks to those who asked about my papermaking with plants presentation at NAEA. You can see one of my papermaking with plants lesson plans at:

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Elizabeth-paper.htm

The presentation I am giving at NAEA will be more detailed with a variety of photos for each step of the process, including bookbinding.

Cheers,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Adams-Marks
Art Instructor