[teacherartexchange] NAEA breakfast

---------

From: Gabrielle Bliss (Gabrielle.Bliss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 08 2009 - 11:11:10 PDT

Hi convention goers. I don't know where Susan in Long Island is BUT I live here in St Paul and
work in Minneapolis and would be happy to scout out a place and arrange a place for us to
meet for breakfast. How do you all usually go about this? Find a restaurant with a room that
we can meet in? Something else? Does anyone have a day they prefer? A Time?

Gabrielle Bliss
Visual Arts
Thomas Edison High School
700 22nd Ave NE