[teacherartexchange] conference NAEA

---------

From: jeryl HOLLINGSWORTH (hollingsworth005_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 08 2009 - 10:50:50 PDT

I will be attending the conference. I'm presenting on Sunday -I'm on spring break right now enjoying the beach so I don't have my mind on conference setting-I think my time is Sunday night. I'm doing kdg lessons - I connect all my lessons to the letter they are doing in their classroom that week. Let me know if we are getting together. I haven't heard from Susan in Long Island for awhile. She used to set up our breakfasts every year. It would be nice to put faces to names.
        Jeryl in SC (almost out of S.C. as I am a few steps from the ocean as I type this)