[teacherartexchange] NAEA in MPLS

---------

From: KulasFamily (makul9_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 08 2009 - 03:55:05 PDT

I will also be attending... Can't wait
Mary in MN

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevan Nitzberg"To: "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group" Sent:
Tuesday, April 07, 2009 6:01 AM
Subject: RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: April 06, 2009

I will be attending NAEA on Friday and much of Saturday and Sunday.

Subject: RE: NAEA in Minneapolis
From: Ronda Sternhagen
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 06:11:33 -0500

I will be at the NAEA convention, and present on Monday at 8:00 a.m.
Can't wait...

Would love the opportunity to meet some of you there!

Ronda Sternhagen
6-12 Art Teacher
Grundy Center MS/HS
1006 M Avenue
Grundy Center IA 50638
319.825.5449 x331

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.
Art is knowing which ones to keep.
::: Scott Adams :::