Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: April 06, 2009

---------

From: Elizabeth Adams Marks (eaamarks1956_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 07 2009 - 11:05:53 PDT

Hello All,

I will be presenting at NAEA on Tuesday morning - "From Seed to Final Stitch," the process of papermaking from plants to bookbinding. All those who attend my presentation will have the information to easily make handmade paper from your garden plants. Although this presentation will show images of my middle school students in the process of making paper from plants, it is similar information I share when I teach hands-on adult papermaking workshops at the Missouri Botanical Gardens. I will also bring samples of paper for everyone to see and feel.

Elizabeth Adams-Marks
Art Instructor
Oakville Middle School
St. Louis, MO