Re: [teacherartexchange] textbooks for high school

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 06 2009 - 11:53:37 PDT

Greetings Eve and all,

Are you looking for an art history textbook or studio text? I always
liked Davis Publications.
Here is a link to their selection for high school. Visual Experience
is also good for 8th grade. The former teacher at the school where I
taught used it for 8th grade - but she moved to high school, she took
the books with her.

http://www.davisart.com/Portal/Commerce/CommerceDefault.aspx?curPage=High-School-Art-Textbook-Programs

or shorter link:
http://tinyurl.com/Davis-HighSchool

When I taught high school, I used Discovering Art History and
purchased one copy of several of the individual media resources.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Note: If anyone replies to this - remove my email address. Digest
users - remove all of the previous days posts when you post a reply to
Digest. If Getty members would be more careful, the amount of spam we
receive would be greatly reduced.