Re: [teacherartexchange] NAEA in Minneapolis

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 06 2009 - 10:57:19 PDT

Jean,

You can find me at the Art Educators of Minnesota hospitality table most of the time answering questions, handing out great stuff and chatting with teachers. Looking forward to seeing "everyone" there.

Jeff (Minnesota)

Hello all!

Who else is going to NAEA? I would love to meet other members of this list in Minneapolis. I'm really looking forward to this convention.

jk

Jean King Art Teacher
Texas Art Education Association Region VI Art Representative
De Zavala Elementary
Houston, TX

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."
- William James -

"We work in the dark - we do what we can - we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James -

---
To unsubscribe go tohttp://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html