[teacherartexchange] NAEA in Minneapolis

---------

From: Jean King (kingjean_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 05 2009 - 20:41:50 PDT

Hello all!

Who else is going to NAEA? I would love to meet other members of this
list in Minneapolis. I'm really looking forward to this convention.

jk

Jean King Art Teacher
Texas Art Education Association Region VI Art Representative
De Zavala Elementary
Houston, TX

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."
- William James -

"We work in the dark - we do what we can - we give what we have. Our
doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the
madness of art."
- Henry James -