Re: [teacherartexchange] A free website for artwork - link

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 04 2009 - 09:12:05 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Thanks for posting this Justine. The bags are great!

Here is the link:
http://saturdayartschool7and8.posterous.com/

Justine, this would make a great lesson for Incredible Art Department.
Sometime, if you have time to write it up, please submit it (NO RUSH
-- smile - I am way behind in site updates. Lately, church has become
a full time "job" for me - but I love it! I have become the "Church
Lady" in a good way. Mom and Dad would be proud)

Note to all: In many email programs, if the http:// is left off, the
link is not an active link. The link was not "clickable" in my
Microsoft Webmail program - but was in Gmail.

Cheers,

Judy Decker