Re:[teacherartexchange] A free website for artwork

---------

From: Justine Bursoni (bursoni_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 03 2009 - 23:28:42 PDT

For my art students, since not everyone can exhibit their work in our
coming show, I made a Posterous website to display their work:
saturdayartschool7and8.posterous.com/  We've been talking about
identity in private and public spaces and consumerism.

The web platform super simple and a great way to display student's
artwork. And, as a class, we also track who visits the site on Google
Analytics. Students get to see where their work is being viewed! It's
very exciting for them.

Please feel free to share this!
Justine