[teacherartexchange] Bloom's taxonomy and art ed

---------

From: menichino (jlmenichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 01 2009 - 15:51:54 PDT

Re: the question about how Bloom's taxonomy can be applied to art
education -- I googled "Bloom's taxonomy and art education" and what
should be first on the list but the Incredible art department!
Thanks, Judy Decker, for making this such a great resource!

Liz in Rural NY, who discovered that masonite for mural making is now
called "tempered hardboard" but still works beautifully for our 5th
graders as they paint how they want to be remembered as they get ready
to move to the Middle School (latex paint over oil-based primer)