RE: [teacherartexchange] Ceramics and pregnancy

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 19:31:26 PDT

my advice? Fire on the weekend (Friday), and keep the ventillation system all weekend. Otherwise see if you can get the pieces fired somewhere else, (i.e. in your elementary school or other school in the neighborhood).

and

while you can't protect yourself from everything, it doesn't hurt to be prudent.

congrats.

San D