Re: [teacherartexchange] have you googled today?

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 15:12:31 PDT

Our school entered the google contest several weeks
ago. Students could design their own google doodle.
Did anyone else enter? There is an awesome clip on
the website of the different doodles.
http://www.google.com/doodle4google/resources.html
I think the regional winners are announced may 7th.

THe kids loved this. I will do it next year as well
for a design project. I have them hanging in the hall
now.

Trish Ackerman
Core Knowledge Charter School
Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado