Re: [teacherartexchange] have you googled today?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 11:07:46 PDT

Yes - I wonder if I could add my own art to my Google home page ?
Or perhaps teachers could add student art to their classroom Google
home page ?
I use my own web page as my home page - but I Goggle all the time.
Perhaps I'll check it out more after I finish my 22 page paper I'm
writing for
my class at UNM.
                                                I'd rather be painting, Woody

On Apr 30, 2008, at 11:35 AM, Sears, Ellen wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone else has had fun with the google homepage
> today
> -

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net