Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Discounted Art Supplies

From: Jasmin Lopez (cali_jazz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 09:40:46 PDT

Hey all,

I ran an art education program last year for underserved youth in Mexico and was left with many unopened items: paints, canvas, scissors, construction papers, crayons, etc. The unopened items are worth hundreds.

I would like to offer these items to TeacherArtExchange folks at a discounted price. I would donate them, but I must raise money for our next project.
Please let me know if you are interested.

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

To unsubscribe go to