[teacherartexchange] Discounted Art Supplies

---------

From: Jasmin Lopez (cali_jazz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 09:40:46 PDT

Hey all,

I ran an art education program last year for underserved youth in Mexico and was left with many unopened items: paints, canvas, scissors, construction papers, crayons, etc. The unopened items are worth hundreds.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/art/658477626.html

I would like to offer these items to TeacherArtExchange folks at a discounted price. I would donate them, but I must raise money for our next project.
Please let me know if you are interested.

jasmin@projectluz.org