Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] Digital Camera

From: Donna Pumphrey (dpumphrey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 08:25:34 PDT

I love the digital Nikons. Just can't afford them, and am also envious that you are getting a digital SLR. Nikon has always made high quality optical lenses, and I still use my non-digital Nikon all of the time.

Donna Pumphrey
Harmony/Union Grove
+ I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.-Georgia O'Keefe

--- Scanned by M+ Guardian Messaging Firewall ---

To unsubscribe go to