[teacherartexchange] where to get lots of white, clean sheets

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 08:06:56 PDT

Speaking of bed sheets, if anyone needs any, try asking hotels for
throwaway sheets. My drama club asked for a few to make stage
curtains out of, and they delivered 5 huge boxes of sheets! I use
them for just about everything! (Don't worry, they're clean.) We use
them for dropcloths, tie-dye, banners, costuming, prayer flags...
everything!!!!

Becky

--
Carpe You Some Diem!