Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Digital SLR Camera

From: Laurie Reber (lareb18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 21:33:12 PDT

Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much for all of your responses regarding the
digital SLR. I am currently trying to decide between
the Canon Rebel XSi and the Nikon D60.

Again, thanks for all of your help!

> On Apr 28, 2008, at 8:41 PM, Laurie Reber wrote:
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > I am in the fortunate position of being able to
> > purchase a digital SLR for use in the classroom.

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

To unsubscribe go to