[teacherartexchange] Art Planning

---------

From: Juile Jacobusse (jacobusse_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 13:14:59 PDT

I was wondering if any of you are awesome, or have a suggestion for a
great scheduling system. I was asked for input on my schedule next
year. I told them I would like longer classes for the older students
and shorter ones for the younger students. They are also giving me an
opportunity to make a possible schedule, with no guarantees.

Here is what I will have:
*I will be at my home school Tuesday-friday (Traveling on Monday)
*There will be 5 K-3rd classrooms and 4 4th and 5th grades
*Specials start at 8am and end at 2:20pm
*I get 30 min. for lunch
* I need at least one block of time for planning and working on the
yearbook. ( I have never gotten this before-so this is important!)
otherwise we report to school by 7:15am so I have that time before class
begins and then we have to stay till 3pm so I have time after my last
class for prep, clean-up and planning as well.

Thanks for any input,
Julie Jacobusse in Georgia K-5 Art