[teacherartexchange] Teacher Art Workshops

---------

From: Deanna Bowers (dbowers_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 08:43:21 PDT

Joe,
I took a short two or three day workshop for teachers one summer at the
Art Institute of California, Los Angeles campus. It was good. I get
flyers all the time, so I will let you know if I get anything else. I
have two young boys, so I don't do this kind of thing very often,
although it sounds wonderful...but I will definitely post now that I
know you are looking. Deanna