Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Digital SLR Camera

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 07:09:49 PDT

Dear Laurie,

I have a Canon Digital Rebel and am very pleased with it. I have had
it for 4 years and still find that it serves my needs just fine. Not
too big (for a SLR) or complex, yet powerful and snappy. The current
version Rebel XTi sells for $669 at Amazon, including the 18-55 mm
lens. Nikon also makes some great cameras in this price range.

On Apr 29, 2008, at 5:41 AM, Laurie Reber wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> I am in the fortunate position of being able to
> purchase a digital SLR for use in the classroom. My
> principal needs to have the Purchase Order in by
> Wednesday, April 30.
> Please let me know if you have any recommendations for
> the best digital SLR in the $750 price range.
> Thanks!
> Laurie Reber
> Chandler, AZ (where it is nearly 100 degrees!!)

To unsubscribe go to