Re: [teacherartexchange] Digital SLR Camera

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 07:09:49 PDT

Dear Laurie,

I have a Canon Digital Rebel and am very pleased with it. I have had
it for 4 years and still find that it serves my needs just fine. Not
too big (for a SLR) or complex, yet powerful and snappy. The current
version Rebel XTi sells for $669 at Amazon, including the 18-55 mm
lens. Nikon also makes some great cameras in this price range.

Melissa