Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Digital SLR Camera

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2008 - 20:55:27 PDT

        You can browse this site:
and look at lots of cameras and there features. You can even
rotate the camera to see all sides. After you find ones you
like you can get prices from various vendors.
                        Happy Shopping, Woody

On Apr 28, 2008, at 9:41 PM, Laurie Reber wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> I am in the fortunate position of being able to
> purchase a digital SLR for use in the classroom. My
> principal needs to have the Purchase Order in by
> Wednesday, April 30.
> Please let me know if you have any recommendations for
> the best digital SLR in the $750 price range.
> Thanks!
> Laurie Reber
> Chandler, AZ (where it is nearly 100 degrees!!)

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons

January 19, 2009 Be Patience America