Re: [teacherartexchange] Digital SLR Camera

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2008 - 20:55:27 PDT

Laurie,
        You can browse this site:
http://www.steves-digicams.com/hardware_reviews.html
and look at lots of cameras and there features. You can even
rotate the camera to see all sides. After you find ones you
like you can get prices from various vendors.
                        Happy Shopping, Woody

On Apr 28, 2008, at 9:41 PM, Laurie Reber wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am in the fortunate position of being able to
> purchase a digital SLR for use in the classroom. My
> principal needs to have the Purchase Order in by
> Wednesday, April 30.
>
> Please let me know if you have any recommendations for
> the best digital SLR in the $750 price range.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Laurie Reber
> AJHS
> Chandler, AZ (where it is nearly 100 degrees!!)

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog08/April.html

Watercolors on Note Cards

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons