Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Digital SLR Camera

From: Laurie Reber (lareb18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2008 - 20:41:18 PDT

Hi Everyone,

I am in the fortunate position of being able to
purchase a digital SLR for use in the classroom. My
principal needs to have the Purchase Order in by
Wednesday, April 30.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations for
the best digital SLR in the $750 price range.

Laurie Reber
Chandler, AZ (where it is nearly 100 degrees!!)

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

To unsubscribe go to