Re: [teacherartexchange] Summer Arts CA

---------

From: Joe Medina (jmedina_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2008 - 16:38:31 PDT

Deanna can you reccommend any summer programs/courses for teachers in
Cal . I teach fine art photo in a AZ high school but want to get out
of the heat for the summer . I have a place to stay in HighLand Park
..while i am on the subject would you know of any summer jobs in that
area ..teaching or otherwise? Any info you can provide would be
greatly appreciated !!
Sincerely
Joe Medina