Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Summer Arts CA

From: Joe Medina (jmedina_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2008 - 16:38:31 PDT

Deanna can you reccommend any summer programs/courses for teachers in
Cal . I teach fine art photo in a AZ high school but want to get out
of the heat for the summer . I have a place to stay in HighLand Park
..while i am on the subject would you know of any summer jobs in that
area ..teaching or otherwise? Any info you can provide would be
greatly appreciated !!
Joe Medina

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 3:29 PM, Deanna Bowers
<> wrote:
> Cal Arts has a good summer program. That is the first one that comes to
> mind. I've had students attend. Deanna
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

To unsubscribe go to