Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] what's up with the digest?

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2008 - 04:44:44 PDT

Got a very odd looking digest today: A list of all the posts and only one post came through! I was looking for input from everyone on the clay finishes. Help! Did anyone get all the posts? There were a few on clay. Can anyone forward them to me?

Robin in PA

Make i'm yours.  Create a custom banner to support your cause.

To unsubscribe go to