Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Meet the Masters

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2008 - 21:54:42 PDT

California does have standards for elementary art- but California's
doesn't have a budget that includes it. Many districts don't have
elementary art teachers. In my kid's school it was up to the classroom
teachers and a private foundation that parents established to hire art
professionals to come in to classrooms a few times a year.

To unsubscribe go to