Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] OT: Adding Excel 2003

From: Maggie White (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2008 - 15:49:40 PDT

Hi, all,

The decidedly non-techie Maggie needs some help understanding what to do
here: I'm taking a quick, VERY basic course in Excel 2003. It seems
that the trial version of what came on my computer expired a few years
ago, and that downloading the full version from the Microsoft Web site
will cost $160; I don't see getting my money's worth out of it. Can I
buy it used, like on e-bay or Craigslist, and then install it? Does the
company limit the number of times you can get the software off the disk
and onto your computer?

To unsubscribe go to