[teacherartexchange] OT: Adding Excel 2003

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2008 - 15:49:40 PDT

Hi, all,

The decidedly non-techie Maggie needs some help understanding what to do
here: I'm taking a quick, VERY basic course in Excel 2003. It seems
that the trial version of what came on my computer expired a few years
ago, and that downloading the full version from the Microsoft Web site
will cost $160; I don't see getting my money's worth out of it. Can I
buy it used, like on e-bay or Craigslist, and then install it? Does the
company limit the number of times you can get the software off the disk
and onto your computer?

Maggie