Re: [teacherartexchange] ToonBoom

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2008 - 10:10:09 PDT

I looked at an early version of Toon Boom. It was very complicated and
decided not to use it.

Harold

--
Harold
Harold Olejarz
Art/Tech Teacher
Technology Coordinator
Wyckoff, NJ
Google Certified Teacher
Personal Website - www.digitalharold.com
School Website -
http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/index.html
"She turned the rose hips in her hands. "I do not rely upon seeing
these roses budding here again in the spring time," she said. Her
voice was neither said nor frightened, simply matter-of-fact. But the
expression on my face must have been dreadful for she came to me then
and folded me in her arms. "We cannot know the future nor can we
change it," she whispered gently. "It is best to be realistic about
such things. But we have the time we have been given. So let us
treasure it while we can."
People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
For more of my favorite quotes see
http://mybookquotes.blogspot.com/