[teacherartexchange] clay storyboard finishes

---------

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2008 - 04:51:04 PDT

To All on the List and especially Marvin,

Thanks for making me think about the obvious! Tha kids should decide this one. I want to limit their choices, though. I find that if I don't, I tend to get half of the pieces rainbow-colored and I think we'll lose the beauty of their work. (I'll be sure to try and post some pictures when they are finished.)

Now I need to create some color sample pieces. So, I'm still trying to come up with some ideas. Has anyone used washes or other techniques with clay finishes that they have liked?

While I ponder this, I'd better get to work on a few sample clay pieces to try the glazes, underglazes and other finishes on!

Anxious to hear from you. Thanks

Robin in PA