Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Left/Right Brain Animation :-)

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2008 - 08:14:28 PDT

I sent the link to my staff and it has been a big debate. Many think it
is rigged...the left-brainers. One teacher even started questioning the
paper that it was in. :) Most of the people who see it going
clockwise, also can "make" her turn the other direction when they
concentrate on her long enough.

I see it mostly clockwise, and every once in awhile I can see her going
the other direction. My husband, a wildlife biologist, saw it going
counter clockwise, while I saw it going clockwise. So there you go.
Funny how our brains work!

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor
3435 Don Pedro Road