RE: [teacherartexchange] clay

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 17:50:36 PDT

Just a suggestion. I once worked in a district that didn't value the art teachers getting together....so, we met monthly in a common place, a diner, and mapped out our strategies, shared ideas, and became very close. At one point we even rented from a local school, a room weekly at night, where we taught each other lessons to share with our students. It was great fun, an opportunity for us to make art, and to learn and share ideas.

San D