Re: [teacherartexchange] clay

---------

From: Gayle Parent (gayleparent_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 17:42:01 PDT

Cindy and San, thank you for your detailed responses. I work in a
district with many art teachers, but a fine arts coordinator who
never gets us together, so opportunities for learning from the other
teachers have to be self created, and I think sometimes they just
don't want to spend the extra time.
Thank you!