Re: [teacherartexchange] Crizmac trips

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 10:58:09 PDT

Tammara,

I'm sure you will find the experience to fascinating, rewarding, and
stimulating. After my Oaxacan excursion, I returned back to teaching
art with plenty of art lesson ideas, enough for an entire year.
Perhaps you'll even get the overseas teaching bug. Teachers are
definitely needed for filling the ever-increasing numbers of
international schools, particularly in Asia.

Melissa