Re: [teacherartexchange] Outdoor art lessons

---------

From: Tammara Mitchell (tmitchell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 10:35:49 PDT

Juli,

I know that sixth grade is probably to old for leaf rubbings, but it
could be fun to make some kind of collage(found objects) along with
the rubbings. Another idea would be to introduce contour line with
them and/or gesture drawings. Even blind contour drawings would be
fun of trees and plants.

Do you have access to digital cameras? Photography would be a great
experience in nature. Then manipulate the images in the class room.

Tammara
Iowa