Re: [teacherartexchange] Crizmac trips

---------

From: Tammara Mitchell (tmitchell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 10:28:37 PDT

Melissa,
I am an art teacher in Iowa and I am currently teaching a unit on
elephants. Through this experience I was put in contact with an
english teacher in Thailand! She has provided me with elephant
stories and pictures. She has also offered me a teaching position.
She has to teach art along with english and she is not very confident
about it. I might go over next year for the summer and teach for
free just for the experience. If anyone is interested in contacting
her (Rebecca) about teaching in Thailand let me know and I will give
you her email add.
Tammara
Iowa