Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Outdoor art lessons

From: Juli Fraher (fraherjul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 10:29:42 PDT

Does anyone have some tried and true lessons that can be taught
outdoors? The sixth grade students are going to our local woods/nature
center. I thought I would do God's eyes with natural yarns and sticks
found there. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Juli Fraher
Pontiac Junior High School
600 Morrow St.
Pontiac, IL 61764
"Art teaches nothing except the significance of life." -Henry Miller

To unsubscribe go to