[teacherartexchange] Crizmac trips

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 09:49:47 PDT

I will have to second that. I took a trip with Crizmac to Oaxaca,
Mexico and loved it. Actually, it was one of the pivotal reasons why I
decided to teach overseas. Being able to go into the homes of the
artists, seeing them produce fabulous pieces with the simplest of
materials right there on the concrete floor with chickens running
around was something very special. The trip was very well organized
and the guides were knowledgeable. Those attending were all interested
in art, which made a BIG difference. I would highly recommend their
trips to anyone. If I had more time between when I came to the US and
back overseas (I have to make the "rounds," spending time with all my
family and some friends), I definitely would consider another trip
with Crizmac. Of course now, I will have a wealth of new cultural
experiences in my new position in India. Stay tuned to my website http://web.mac.com/melissaenderle
  and my blog http://melissaenderle.blogspot.com

 From Melissa in Belgrade, Serbia - and soon to be living in Chennai,
India.