Re:[teacherartexchange] air dry clay

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 08:40:56 PDT

Thank you Marvin and Cindy for your very helpful
pieces, etc. to make details. I think maybe drying
them slower would help. I really appreciate your
advice and I will try that. I am also going to order
some Amaco clay for next year.

I just want to also say that I usually buy Crayola for
most of my products, they are usually a very great
brand. That's why I was surprised with my problems.
It is possible we were using too much water or not
drying it slowly enough. I called the Crayola company
and they were very helpful and gave me some coupons to
make up for the problems I was having. I asked if
other people were having the problems and she said no,
so it also might have been a bad batch.