Re: [teacherartexchange] air dry clay

---------

From: Gayle Parent (gayleparent_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 09:34:17 PDT

Cindy, you just mentioned recycling the clay. I am a new art teacher
and I'm not sure what that means. Do you mean you went through the
whole process of rewetting, then spreading the wet clay on a table,
then rewedging it? I remember seeing my college art teacher do that
(small department), but she had canvas covered tables for that
purpose. If I cover a table with canvas, then it will be somewhat
difficult to use it for other purposes, so I'm a little reluctant to
do that. What is your process for recycling the clay?
Thanks!
Gayle